jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What do you feel is the key to a healthy relationship between a man and a woman?

1. Jay Louidor profile image60
    Jay Louidorposted 7 years ago

What do you feel is the key to a healthy relationship between a man and a woman?

2. Leslie Patton profile image60
    Leslie Pattonposted 7 years ago

I strongly believe that the key to a healthy relationship between a man and a woman is communication.  Both need to make sure that what is intended to be heard is actually being perceived by the other person.  Communication is the key to understanding each other and confirms that "needs" are being met.  There is nothing more hindering or harmful to a relationship then faulty, weak communication.

3. Nikki D. Felder profile image73
    Nikki D. Felderposted 7 years ago

Communication is key.  Often the opposite sex believes their spouse knows exactly what upsets them, what is needed, or what they've overlooked.  When in all actuality, they are clueless.  Don't assume your spouse is a mind reader.  Specify through calm and candid conversation.  This will take a couple far rather than couples shutting down when their spouse seems to not hit the mark!  I hope you understand what I'm trying to convey!

4. terced ojos profile image65
    terced ojosposted 7 years ago

Communicating honestly and openly.

If you can't open yourself up to your partner; if their is no mutual understanding and respect for the fundamental nature of your partner your relationship will suffer greatly.

Communicating honestly and openly.

working