signs of out of love?

1. profile image47
    cleng_raizenposted 7 years ago

signs of out of love?

how to win back somebody's heart?

2. darrylcrawford profile image67
    darrylcrawfordposted 7 years ago

Do this. Double your efforts.
    If that doesn't work....if you're really in love with them and maybe they need to see a bit more from you......
    Triple your efforts. Make it clear to them "no one loves you more than me". I will stay if you want me to and I will love you. tell them you love them unconditionally and mean it. Act like it and do it. Also let them know that you will leave if you want me to and you will still love them..........! Make it so clear that no one loves you more than me .....except GOD....respectfully.

Please do check out my hubs on this.... … KE-IT-WORK

Hope this helps.

If all else fails, be strong, forgive them, let them go and tell yourself, someone else needs all this love within me. Don't hold a grudge and just believe in yourself. You are worth it. Even if others don't see it.

3. profile image0
    ankigarg87posted 7 years ago

some of the signs of falling out of love are, the partner no longer comes around you as was the case, he/she would not return calls or reply mails. The rate of frown on the person's face wouild be more than the smile when you are around, he/she would always be in hurry to leave, no more laughter like before, blames and excuses. etc