jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Sex Dreams/Fantasy's - Is it wrong to have them when you are already committed t

1. Julie2 profile image59
    Julie2posted 7 years ago

Sex Dreams/Fantasy's - Is it wrong to have them when you are already committed to someone?

2. profile image50
    Lula Blummzposted 7 years ago

This generally depends on your relationship to yourself and your partner and how the 2 of you feel about it... perhaps these dreams/fantasies can be lived out if you talk about it. To answer the question... a dream or fantasy is just that...as opposed to the alternative of acting on the fantasy.

3. HannahRiley profile image58
    HannahRileyposted 7 years ago

Umm...I don't think that sex dreams are wrong...simply because you can't control them. I have had dreams that I was so disgusted with when I woke up...and for no reason? I think a fantasy is different...that is a conscious thought or obsession about someone that you have created and though up the way you want it to go. I think it is ok to have simple fantasies because it can make you appreciate what you really have, and can make you still feel sexy...just like a little flirting can. But whenever it consumes your mind more than your partner, it can pose some difficulties.

4. trafford profile image38
    traffordposted 7 years ago

off-course not if you are dreaming of the same guy with whom you are committed, dreaming of fantasy and sexy is not wrong , its all about your inner wishes that you wan to fulfill and do, but the wrong is you are dreaming of sexual activity with another guy tongue

5. Susana S profile image97
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

Not at all - it's very normal to have these kinds of dreams. They don't always mean what one might expect either ie: that you are attracted to someone else or that you need sexual release. (Though of course these can be possible interpretations.)

A sex dream can also mean that you deeply love the other person in the dream or that you are uniting parts of yourself.

It can not be called wrong - it just is.

6. seductivepeace18 profile image61
    seductivepeace18posted 7 years ago

I think you should make these fantasy's come to reailty with your lover

7. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

its not wrong this is a nautral thing its wrong to act upon them we all have fantacys that dosent change with a partnership

working