jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why are some women so jealous that they refuse to share their man with the man's

1. Sweetsusieg profile image84
    Sweetsusiegposted 7 years ago

Why are some women so jealous that they refuse to share their man with the man's family?

The sad part is the man doesn't even see it.  She has moved him so far from the family and has planted ideas about the family in his head, so much so that he is beginning to believe it.  When you talk with him about it, he thinks you are misunderstanding things, and gives excuses for her behavior.

2. caceewalsh profile image61
    caceewalshposted 7 years ago

They are insecure, most likely, or maybe just scared of their man's family for some reason.  Its hard to say what motivates people, but usually when someone wants to keep someone all to themselves I find it has something to do with a deep seated insecurity.

3. justom profile image68
    justomposted 7 years ago

I'd ask what's the deal with being jealous? It's an emotional waste of time!

4. rexy profile image65
    rexyposted 7 years ago

it is cruel to be too obsessed and not share the man with with his own family were for instance the parents have bought him up with   love ect.....this type of behaviour is very dis respectable...and even more dis respectable should one day the same happens to them...with regards to their own child.....

5. Matt in Jax profile image67
    Matt in Jaxposted 6 years ago

I like the fact that a woman started the question.
    Some women and men are extremely overly jealous. It just doesn't breed a healthy relationship either way.