How do I deal with the pain of finding out my husband has a child born of his af

1. profile image47
    JustUnbelievableposted 7 years ago

How do I deal with the pain of finding out my husband has a child born of his affair?

2. tarkishat profile image88
    tarkishatposted 7 years ago

Wow, that is really tough to deal with. I know that it had to hurt really bad to find out that he had an affair and to add insult to injury a child was produced from it. I could not imagine. But if you still love this man, you are still together and you forgave him for the affair, then you would just have to deal with what has happened. It's not the baby's fault, but if you just cannot deal with the pain, now that these other people are now in your lives, due to the fact that your husband could not keep it in his pants, then I would say you guys should seek some kind of counseling in order for you to deal with this. There is no magic pill that you can take to make this all go away. You can't turn back the hands of time, but what you can do is try to talk it out with someone who can help you heal from this. Keep Your Head Up! Things can and will get better. Never let someone else's dumb actions rain on your parade. Smile through the hurt and laugh through the pain. You are not the one who messed up, so why should you have to hurt.

working