jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you think revenge is bliss or is it better to forgive and forget if the situa

1. funnydbzchick profile image52
    funnydbzchickposted 7 years ago

Do you think revenge is bliss or is it better to forgive and forget if the situation is bad enough?

2. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 7 years ago

I think for everyone that is a personal call.  It all depends on so much.  Is the person someone that is worth forgiving, meaning if you do forgive them the odds of them doing something to hurt you again is extremely slim.  Do you find yourself constantly "forgiving" this person only to be reminded when they return and do you dirty Again?  As for revenge, that is a very personal call.  You will have to be able to live with whatever you choose to do, basically have no remorse....ciao

3. ladyjojo profile image60
    ladyjojoposted 7 years ago

Good night the right thing to do is to forgave an try to forget. I said try because forgetting seems a lot harder than forgiving but keep praying and you'd see you'd over come it . Revenge is the evil way. God said Vengeance is mines He'll deal with the situation in a very professional manner for you even if it takes years He will.

Also if you believe in God am sure you do sin and ask him for forgiveness and surely He do forgave us time atfer time, so you do like ways okay

4. tmbridgeland profile image84
    tmbridgelandposted 7 years ago

Revenge is always a bad idea. But to forgive and forget is hard. Depends on if you think the person will do the same thing again. Sometimes it is best to forgive, and then avoid that person.

5. KristenGrace profile image59
    KristenGraceposted 7 years ago

Tough question.  I believe in karma and what goes around comes around so... in theory, if somebody wrongs you "bad enough" then it should come back to hit them even worse.  I don't necessarily believe in revenge, but justice, yes.  Sometimes it's too hard to forgive and forget.  Personally if I was wronged that badly, I just try to forget...

6. mandyf profile image64
    mandyfposted 7 years ago

revenge is always the easy way out. It takes a lot to forgive even the most horrible of things. Forgiveness alows you to grow as a person and shows how great a person can truely be.

7. msorensson profile image71
    msorenssonposted 7 years ago

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ~Mahatma Gandhi

8. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

They say the best revenge is to live a wonderful life.  To some people forgiveness is important to them to allow them to move forward, but personally I just say forget it (that person and the situation) and move on...

working