jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is love??

1. anthonyhopkin profile image60
    anthonyhopkinposted 7 years ago

What is love??

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4088771_f260.jpg

2. shazwellyn profile image52
    shazwellynposted 7 years ago

What is love? What is love's meaning? This article will guide you on the best ideas on love from all walks of life. Believe in free will and this will set you free. read more

3. Loveslove profile image59
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

Its hard to describe what love is...someone asked me to  define it not so long ago and I couldnt...all I can say is that its special,a wonderful feeling like no other and when it happens you will know it......

4. Mistress of Spice profile image39
    Mistress of Spiceposted 7 years ago

love is............sharing the same toothbrush...........lolz, its like anchoring onto oxygen (c2o)

5. internett1t3 profile image57
    internett1t3posted 7 years ago

Love is the greatest feeling you could ever feel.

6. Mr Nice profile image80
    Mr Niceposted 7 years ago

"Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition." - Alexander Smith

"Two souls with a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one."- Friedrich Halm Ingomar the Barbarian

"Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart, or burn down your house, you can never tell." - Unknown

"Love is . . . born with the pleasure of looking at each other, it is fed with the necessity of seeing each other, it is concluded with the impossibility of separation!" - Unknown

working