jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Would you read your best friends diary...

1. Mistress of Spice profile image40
    Mistress of Spiceposted 7 years ago

Would you read your best friends diary...

2. profile image50
    sunny5555posted 7 years ago

If I thought of looking in my friends diary only when she was not around, that would make it wrong, so no I would not.

3. Heart Felt Book profile image80
    Heart Felt Bookposted 7 years ago

No..But I would think about it..lol...but would not do it

4. profile image0
    Marina Lesterposted 7 years ago

No, never. If I did I would not be worthy of any such tittle myself. Whatever my best friend wants to tell me they will and I will listen to them, whatever they don't wish to share is their right and I totally respect that. If I would betray trust so grossly then there's the reason my best friend wouldn't trust me with the secret. Friendship is based on trust and love, to read the diary behind their back betrays both.

5. FloBe profile image82
    FloBeposted 7 years ago

Absolutely not! A diary is a very private thing and looking at someone's diary would be an infringement on their privacy. If they chose to share a part of it with me, that's another matter.
    I had an experience when I was about ten where some kids broke the lock on my journal and I was totally insulted and hurt by it and vowed that it was the most terrible thing that could happen (of course, that is a child's way of thinking.) But, it stuck with me and I've always respected other people's privacy because of it.

6. Jo Deslaurier profile image70
    Jo Deslaurierposted 7 years ago

No, I'm pretty sure I'd know everything in there and if I don't I probably don't want to know.

7. internett1t3 profile image56
    internett1t3posted 7 years ago

Nope.. If you read it you are invading your best friends privacy.

Closed to reply