jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How can I find a good girl friend who love God and His Word?

1. toysofclay profile image59
    toysofclayposted 7 years ago

How can I find a good girl friend who love God and His Word?

I am divorced and studying Christianity. I love my faith, and my Lord. I have no doubt about them. It took me a long time to come to this base. I love true christians who don't take christianity as a religion but as faith. Most ot the time I dont find suct christians.

2. coolbreeze profile image51
    coolbreezeposted 7 years ago

Create a few interesting hubs so people can get to know you. Share your knowledge and life experience on hub pages. Allow the right girl to find you.

3. fucsia profile image59
    fucsiaposted 7 years ago

I agree with what  wrote coolbreeze. I add :  meets people who have your same faith: such as in  voluntary associations. Talk with the persons. Among many people indeed there will be the girl you are looking for.

4. ladyjojo profile image60
    ladyjojoposted 7 years ago

Hi good morning

Firstly you must pray about it very seriously, not just praying but you must do it with a surrender will and open heart. What i mean is sometimes we may see a certain woman/man we like or want but the big question is. Is it what God wants for us? because all we can really see is the outside appearance. But God knows the heart and trieth the reigns.

In each human there is deceit so you ought to be careful also don't just go for beauty, shape etc. Those things would pass away , is better to marry someone who love you even if he or she isn't beautiful outwardly. GOOD CHARACTER is where you must lay emphasis.

Brother Paul said : He that findeth a wife findeth a good thing.