I have been in love with my husband since i was 13. We were together when i was

1. profile image45
    eclipse2396posted 7 years ago

I have been in love with my husband since i was 13.  We were together when i was 17, then 21. ...

Married when I was 21.  2 kids but problems and i left a lil over a yr ago.  i still love him and want him back.  I do tell him this..he has avoided doing divorce and finally said maybe we can work.  Does he mean it?  What do I do?  Does he love me?

2. prairieprincess profile image95
    prairieprincessposted 7 years ago

The time apart has probably helped you guys a lot. Space gives both parties time to clear their head, and maybe miss each other.  Just take it slow, and don't jump all over him. If he sees you are doing well, he will be curious about you. Try to just let him be curious and keep moving forward towards you.

Does he love you? I'm sure he does, because you've been together for a long time. I wish you all the best. Even if everyone tells you to forget him, don't make yourself forget him, if it's not natural for you. You have kids, you have a history together, and it would be great if it worked out for you. Take care, and don't be afraid to find a good counsellor to talk to about your situation. It can really help to talk to someone, other than friends and family.