The boyfriend I'm with doesnt make me feel sexy like the baby's daddy used to. I

1. Cindy562 profile image56
    Cindy562posted 7 years ago

The boyfriend I'm with doesnt make me feel sexy like the baby's daddy used to. Is this normal?

I even cry sometimes because I feel like I'm losing my self-esteem but he tells me he loves me the way I am, then there's other days where he says "it wouldnt hurt to loose some pounds." I feel that he's ashamed of me, I'm not fat I know that for a fact but I'm not no looking model either I have my curves, my pretty face, & my thick thighs. I'm just thick but he doesnt make me feel sexy I can't wear any sexy clothes without him telling me somethin. I just dont feel like myself anymore...

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4186173_f260.jpg

2. mypleasurefantasy profile image87
    mypleasurefantasyposted 7 years ago

To tell you the truth, it's a rough situation you have put yourself in. So sorry that you feel like that but here's my advice.

If he loves you like he says, or how you describe then he wouldn't say that you need to lose some weight. That to me doesn't seem like love, but more of a trophy type status.

Secondly, never let a man or even a woman take your self-esteem or self-confidence in yourself. If you think you look beautiful just the way you are, then screw what he says pretty much.

You should never want to change for anyone but yourself. Ask yourself, is he worth keeping me? If you have to think long and hard about the answer to that question, then he's not worth you or your time.

That's just one way to look at it.

Hope this helps, and I wish you the best

3. Rockgirl85 profile image57
    Rockgirl85posted 7 years ago

The best thing you can do is talk to him and tell him how you feel, communication is the key to having a stable relationship. He probably doesn't realize that his comments are affecting you in a negative way. He is overprotective of you and doesn't want you to look sexy for anyone else but himself. You don't have to change for him, but understand why he doesn't want you to wear sexy clothes and the only way you will find answers is by having a serious conversation, not an argument.

working