What To Do To Feel Sexy During 1st Time Sex With Bf when you don't like your bod

1. profile image47
    MiMi_911posted 8 years ago

What To Do To Feel Sexy During 1st Time Sex With Bf when you don't like your body

I'm a fat person..I'm 220 lbs and 5.2 height ..I have stretch marks on my body ..but in same time I have a curvy body that I have a tight waste ..curves..sexy breasts..but I hate my thighs ,butt,arms so much ..my boyfriend wants to have sex with me but I'm so embarrassed to wear a sexy ,small lingerie ..so much cause of my stretch marks and extra weight ..I'm now on diet and I'm already losing weight and working out and there's a result ..but You know it takes a while to get a better shape and I can't wait all of that we are dating for some time now and I want to have sex with him too HELP

2. HappyHer profile image59
    HappyHerposted 8 years ago

Buy flattering lingerie, like a chemise that will cling to your curves and offer some coverage, but still won't be overly revealing.  HappyHer.com has a great Plus Size section.  Keep the lights down low, use candles to caste a beautiful glow.  Don't insist on total darkness as that's not at all sexy.  But a soft glow of lights and I'll bet he won't even notice the stretch marks!  He's been your boyfriend for some time now sweetie, and it's not because he's been concerned with your weight.  So give him this chance to help you feel more loved for who you are today as you continue to work on yourself too.

3. stricktlydating profile image84
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

The first time you have sex with him, you don't need to get out the 'sexy, small lingerie' this can come later on when you're feeling more comfortable with him and your relationship.  The first time can often be nerve-wracking for both the female and the male, even when you are confident with your body you may not feel like modelling some lingerie for him from the start! You could try by starting out kissing under the covers in dim light (maybe candle light).

Closed to reply

working