if u talk about annoying stuff,then what should you talk about

1. profile image47
    Lucky101posted 7 years ago

if u talk about annoying stuff,then what should you talk about

then what should you talk about to your ex-boyfriend

2. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

Ask about them.  People really don't want to know what you are doing.  If they ask they are usually just being polite.

You can't get someone back by being annoying.  That is likely why they left in the first place.

So... I don't really understand the question.  But it sounds like you have been told you are talking about annoying stuff.  So just try not to be the talker and be the listener.  People like to be listened to.  Everyone does.

Also read the book "How to win friends and influence people" by Dale Carnegie.  If you can't afford it I guarantee all libraries will have it.  It's a famous book written many years ago.

Good luck.

3. Jaymeyaroch profile image60
    Jaymeyarochposted 7 years ago

I have no idea what you should talk about, but your lack of respect for grammar and spelling annoys me.

Keep up the good work.

As for the boyfriend, talk about periods and giving birth.  Periods are usually a no go topic for guys.  If he takes the conversation and runs with it like dirty tampon, he's pretty chill and send him my way.

Why are you trying to annoy your ex anyway?  Aren't they called your ex for a reason?