jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

My boyfriend doesn't talk to me nicely when he doesn't like something i'm doing,

1. profile image60
    Celeste Alcockposted 7 months ago

My boyfriend doesn't talk to me nicely when he doesn't like something i'm doing, what now?

Whenever there is something bothering me I always confront him nicely about it but whenever he has a problem he is rude and makes me feel really bad. I have tried to talk to him about it but he just ignores me or continues to be mad. I feel like he doesn't care about how i'm feeling. Any thoughts? sad

2. Coffeequeeen profile image84
    Coffeequeeenposted 7 months ago

If you want my honest opinion, I'd say ditch him and find someone who's going to take care of you and love you.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image97
    FatFreddysCatposted 7 months ago

Get a new boyfriend.

...there, that was easy.

4. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 7 months ago

" I have tried to talk to him about it but he just ignores me or continues to be mad. I feel like he doesn't care about how i'm feeling. Any thoughts?"
    Yes, Why is he your boyfriend?
    Each of us (chooses) our own friends, lovers, and spouse.
    Some women are simply attracted to a-holes!
    When (you) change your circumstances will change.
    Best wishes!

5. nochance profile image92
    nochanceposted 7 months ago

Life is too short to spend it with someone who makes you feel bad.

6. fpherj48 profile image77
    fpherj48posted 7 months ago

Celeste    Stop trying to speak to this man about his rude and disrespectful attitude toward you.  Save your energy for packing up your things, getting away from him and going forward with a life free from hurt, insults and disrespect.  You have yourself a rude, selfish bully who simply does not deserve your time and concern.
    Realize you are entitled to be treated well and spoken to with tolerance and understanding by your relationship partner.  Since this man doesn't fit the bill, he does not deserve your kind and loving nature.
    Be proud and confident to walk away, leaving him to face the reality that he has a lot to learn about real love, mutually satisfying relationships & common courtesies.
    Give yourself time to heal from this disappointment and go forward to a better life. "People treat us how we allow them to."  Do not sanction this man's behavior by staying with him and merely hoping he will change.  The chances of that are nearly zero.  You and your happiness are worth much more.  Best of luck.

working