I was dating my girlfriend for 2 years. She has self esteem issues, and I knew t

1. profile image49
    Idiotguy33posted 7 years ago

I was dating my girlfriend for 2 years. She has self esteem issues, and I knew that. When she...

was off at work, I looked at a picture of a model on the internet. As soon as I opened it, I knew what I was doing was hurtful to her, and stopped. I confessed two days later, and now she hates me more than I thought possible. She left me, and now I don't think I can ever forgive myself. What should I do?

2. Drew nite profile image60
    Drew niteposted 7 years ago

Forgive yourself my good man. Forgive yourself. You did the right thing when you told her the truth. Now you have to do the right thing for yourself and move on.

3. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 7 years ago

Grow up for starters, why would you intentionally hurt someone you are claiming to love.  If this is not so then you did it to hurt her for whatever sick reason.  Now she has left you.  Did you learn your lesson dear.....moving right along.  If she is insecure what makes you think she will feel secure being with you after what you've done, and you had the nerve to tell her.  Something is really wrong with you, get it together before you end up by yourself!

Vonda G. Nelson

working