jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have you ever seen someone you used to care about and feel like you want to vomi

1. ashville29 profile image56
    ashville29posted 7 years ago

Have you ever seen someone you used to care about and feel like you want to vomit and at the...

same time run to them and hold on to them forever? The notion is completely confusing to me, I could use some help

2. TaylorLynn profile image56
    TaylorLynnposted 7 years ago

Ashville29,

Thank you for your question!

Yes, I have felt like that, many, many times.
    It mostly happens after a relationship has ended and there's that awkward time when you pass them in the hallway or see them with someone else, it makes you sick and humiliated, but you also get those butterflies that you used to get when you were with them because you're so used to getting happy when you see them that it's hard when they just walk by and don't say anything. It's a really terrible and confusing feeling, heart breaking really. The best thing that you can do is to try not to be around them as much as possible, avoid them, don't make eye contact. Keep yourself away from them, don't torture yourself.
    If you have any other questions let me know, if you're having a problem I could try and help you smile

3. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

Some people are gluttons for punishment.  Humans are a strange bunch.

4. Loveslove profile image58
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

Try seeing your ex hubby after 30 years apart !!

I felt sorry for him ,he looked tired and sad..I had heard that  his marriage was not good..I on the other hand am happy with life after him....He left me,I came off best,his loss.

5. C.V.Rajan profile image77
    C.V.Rajanposted 7 years ago

Perhaps vomit was replaced by loose motion in subsequent years of life and that experience makes one feel vomit was better than the latter!

working