jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Will you marry a person whom you love very much however that person does not hav

1. maheshpatwal profile image73
    maheshpatwalposted 7 years ago

Will you marry a person whom you love very much however that person does not have the same...

feelings for you?

2. tnderhrt23 profile image74
    tnderhrt23posted 7 years ago

never! That is a set up from the gate! A union like this is destined to fail. Its all or none for this tnderhrt!

3. Jean Bakula profile image98
    Jean Bakulaposted 7 years ago

In any relationship, I think one person loves more than the other. It is a question of degree. Perhaps this person could come to love you eventually. I don't have enough information to make a decision. Have you asked this person to marry you, and did she say no? Then I would state my case, and if she still says no, you have to accept that.

4. Dawn Tate profile image60
    Dawn Tateposted 7 years ago

Why would you want to?  There's 400 billion people in this world and you'll settle for the ONE person who can't return your feelings?  Why?

5. Right On Time profile image62
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

No way.                                                                                             .

6. Buffoon profile image82
    Buffoonposted 7 years ago

You gotta be kiddng.... right? smile

7. Klena profile image66
    Klenaposted 7 years ago

With all due respect, if the person does not have the same feelings for you, what makes you think this person would marry? If you have asked, and your partner has told you they don't feel the same, then you must accept their feelings.

A marriage is about equal respect and love.

8. Karonher profile image75
    Karonherposted 7 years ago

No - what would be the point? They would not stay.

9. PaulaHenry1 profile image78
    PaulaHenry1posted 7 years ago

Somehow I doubt that person would want to marry you- if they have no feelings for you. Look to find love where both parties are involved, otherwise you are looking and will recieve disappointment.

10. Vicki.Pierce profile image72
    Vicki.Pierceposted 7 years ago

I can't imagine wanting to marry someone who does not have the same feelings.  It seems that you would be setting yourself up to fail.

11. justgotlucky profile image57
    justgotluckyposted 7 years ago

No. For me, marriage is a lifetime commitment. You wouldn't wanna waste your time being with someone who doesn't love you.

12. mandyf profile image66
    mandyfposted 7 years ago

absolutly not it is a binding of 2 people who feel the same love equally and deeply

working