jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

The earliest disease found on earth is "LOVE", Do u agree??

1. yaswanthk profile image71
    yaswanthkposted 7 years ago

The earliest disease found on earth is "LOVE", Do  u agree??

2. profile image0
    Jeykishanposted 7 years ago

Now Dear......I can not agree with this. LOVE can not be a disease I believe. But if we use it badly I mean if we do not have a pure love then it could be a disease. Love is great. So what I believe is that first disease would be some thing else.

3. Shelvajay profile image58
    Shelvajayposted 7 years ago

I don't think that this statement is true.  Love is not a disease.  Love is a healing balm, it is what makes us repsect each other as Kindred Spirits on this Earth for one. 

I think a good example for my point is, some people fall in with other people and get hurt, then they get mad because they were in love, but that does not make love a disease, at all!  Because when you get through with all that hollering and screaming about the "love" you thought you had, all you have to do is look within and look around, you will see that you have (or should have anyway) the Love of God, and the Love of Self.  And that is what is going to see you through the rest of your Days, into infinity.  So to restate my answer to your question, no I do not agree, at all, for the reason and example that I have stated.

4. Buffoon profile image76
    Buffoonposted 7 years ago

Nah, I think you're mistaken, sir. I think you mean caries...

big_smile

5. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

Love is not a disease.  Methinks you have an overly active imagination.

working