jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What would I Mr. Pro Milli have to do to get all you wonderful ppl to read, foll

1. pro milli profile image58
    pro milliposted 7 years ago

What would I Mr. Pro Milli have to do to get all you wonderful ppl to read, follow, and love me? big_smile

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4432536_f260.jpg

2. Deborah Demander profile image93
    Deborah Demanderposted 7 years ago

Write something interesting. Repeat. Leave interesting comments. Repeat. Oh. And don't forget to have fun.
    Namaste.

3. wytegarillaz profile image76
    wytegarillazposted 7 years ago

Lol ! you did it by asking a question ! Welcome aboard & get more viewers on the forum reccommend anothers hubbers hub !
    Answer questions & leave comments on others hubs , have fun !

4. Right On Time profile image62
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

Have a cool name like Mr. Pro Milli!! As in Milli Vanilli? So cool. But you need to provide some info about yourself i.e. hobbies, interests, what you're looking for out of Hubpages, to inspire followers. Hope this helps! Also answer & ask questions on Q&A.

5. Rosie2010 profile image77
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

awww, that heart is so cute.  We love you you already.  I'll go follow you to prove it.

6. pro milli profile image58
    pro milliposted 7 years ago

THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!!! I'm going to take EVERYONE'S comments and utilize them to the fullest! Hubpages rocks thanx guys!

7. Iontach profile image84
    Iontachposted 7 years ago

Haha this is so funny! Best Marketing technique ever. I'm gona follow you because of it.

8. EmpressImani profile image59
    EmpressImaniposted 7 years ago

Greetings, thought this hub was really interesting and will it a try, Bless:)

working