jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Would it be fair to say that men cheat and women don't?

1. jimmylesaint profile image62
    jimmylesaintposted 7 years ago

Would it be fair to say that men cheat and women don't?

2. Right On Time profile image62
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

Um no.                                                                                             .

3. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

surely you jest. if this were true men would be doomed.

4. jimmylesaint profile image62
    jimmylesaintposted 7 years ago

It seems to be most partners who cheat are men, as per other questions on her. So i posed this one, perhpas men just don't want to talk about how their gal cheated as they feel their manhood is damaged. Women however don't mind saying what a cheating man they had as they tend to get sympathy. I suppose if so many men cheat, they have to be cheating with someone. Perhaps women ar emores secretive? maybe men are animalistic and will cheat anywhere with anything,(mainly paying for it) whereas women are more selective and require more emotional connections.?

5. faria_lupin profile image71
    faria_lupinposted 7 years ago

depend on the situation...sometimes  it would be fair to say that men cheat and women don't
    men always get freedom and do whatever they want if the girl give them a chance otherwise its not possible for them...I think.
    in this world there are lots of women who cheat with their husbands and boyfriends.....
    Men cheat.. but Women cheat too vice/versa

6. Bronson_Hub profile image60
    Bronson_Hubposted 7 years ago

It's more like... depending on the survey, if a person takes a poll and asks directly, with a pencil ready to mark yes or no, when asking men and women if they cheated, it would report men cheating more often. However, if the setting was a place no one would ever know you took the survey, you get complete anonymity, perhaps at home on the internet, I wonder what the results would be.

7. profile image49
    traclynposted 7 years ago

more men cheat some women do cheat but the small amount that do were accusing there ignifigant other of being unfaithful first to begin with- go figure

working