jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What makes a girl more attractive? A great carreer, or a hot bod?

1. Anthea Carson profile image61
    Anthea Carsonposted 7 years ago

What makes a girl more attractive? A great carreer, or a hot bod?

2. ChilliWilly profile image62
    ChilliWillyposted 7 years ago

A great carrier. Because that means girl is smart, with stron character, self-confident.

3. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

a hot body. not many people look at an ugly overweight women who has a great carreer and say "wow is she ever sexy". if a carreer was the deciding factor, martha stewart would have groupies coming out her ying yang.

4. Right On Time profile image62
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

Hmmm I see many slightly overweight girls with cool boyfriends - twentysomethings with cash and success and oozing confidence and sexy clothes. So maybe a bit of both.

5. faria_lupin profile image70
    faria_lupinposted 7 years ago

i think both
    carrier and looks both are important
    but for girls....its better if you have both option open...

6. Jarn profile image72
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

Depends whether or not she's inclined to spread the wealth. I could do with a sugar mamma.

7. sonia05 profile image60
    sonia05posted 7 years ago

i think a great career.....as it would mean that she is intelligent enough to be at the top and which would also mean that she would spend her money intelligently to make herself beautiful !!

8. justanotherteen profile image60
    justanotherteenposted 7 years ago

To be honest theyre going to notice the girl with the hot body but they'll probably fall for the succesful girl

9. Inspired to write profile image76
    Inspired to writeposted 7 years ago

For a guy, obviously her looks count as the major factor to become physically attracted to her. There must be something physical about her that DOES IT for a guy! Then, as you are getting to know her & you find out her personality this will keep the attraction, & dating alive, or not.

Now some guys, even though they may have scored a stunning beauty, but she is a little bit bitchy for some reason or other (& she uses her looks, as she knows she is sought after by many other guys) just don't see past this physical attractiveness & strive to bend over backwards to keep their beauty satisfied, giving in to her demands & giving her anything she wants. BIG MISTAKE!

So to conclude, her looks will usually get the girl, then her personality is what counts that keeps him interested. Where her career is concerned, read the above again.

working