jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

if i fall in love with a person i don't no personally but have seen before what

1. profile image45
    mohammed sherifposted 7 years ago

if i fall in love with a person i don't no personally but have seen before what should i do

love question

2. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

if you don't know them then you can't love them. love is about knowing, it's about compatibility and about understanding. it's like the kids or adults that claim to love some celebrity, it isn't love, it's a fantasy.

3. thiruselvamk profile image63
    thiruselvamkposted 7 years ago

GOOD QUESTION. Many fall in love and before the marriage is over, they fall out of love in divorce courts.
    Go back in tradition, when marriages were arranged, and upon marriage, love grew with understanding and tolerance of each other and stood test of time until "death do us apart'.
    To fall in love with a person you don't know personally, but have seen before sounds like infatuation. This is a different cup of tea that needs to be tasted a sip at a time, and time will tell if each sip finishes the tea or is left unfinished.

4. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

You can't love this person until you get to know each other, what you're experiencing isn't love, it's just the effect of your brains dropping into your underpants.

working