jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

why do you feel the need to be addicted to sex?

1. mr13g09 profile image54
    mr13g09posted 7 years ago

why do you feel the need to be addicted to sex?

2. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

this question makes no sense. if your addicted it's not a need you feel but rather something you can't control.

3. xxscord profile image58
    xxscordposted 7 years ago

i never felt the need i dont like it  iwish it wasnt  there

4. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 7 years ago

If you wish to ask trick questions, or engage in little private surveys, do one of two things:
    Be gracious of the answers you receive on a public board, we're not all here to work out your motivation, just to answer the question as it stands.  Anyone can become involved with any question on a public board.
    Don't ask your question on a public board, rather, direct it at the person with whom you are interested.

5. R.Cochran profile image83
    R.Cochranposted 7 years ago

This a question that only addicts can answer. In my opinion however, sex addiction is just an excuse to engage in casual sex outside of a relationship for a lot of people. Though sex addiction is claimed to be real, I feel like that if you really love someone this is something that a person can control. I don't think it's an addiction to sex, but the addiction to the rush people get by sneaking around. Some people are just to weak in their resolve to give up the rush.