jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you believe in love at first sight?

1. phoenix_028@yahoo profile image59
    phoenix_028@yahooposted 7 years ago

Do you believe in love at first sight?

Would you be in love at first glance with someone you just saw and stay in love in spite of his or her imperfections? Why?

2. noetic profile image55
    noeticposted 7 years ago

Yes, If you are really desperate enough...pls dont mind but this is it... smile

3. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

10 years ago i would probably have said know but when i met my wife, i new in my heart she was the one for me and it took maybe 30 seconds to realise this.

4. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

no thats crazy you have to know someone to love them you have to be able to trust them how can you trust someone you dont know

5. zduckman profile image61
    zduckmanposted 6 years ago

YES ...if you are open and intuitive. It has happened to me a few times...sometimes the relationship lasted months other times years. People discount things they don't understand. Persoanlly I think its sad that more don't experience this ...because they are not "open " to that type of experience because they are living in fear instead of living in love.

Love and fear cannot occupy the same time and space. All actions are either based in love or fear.

Physically(it is a chemical reaction) it takes 13 seconds for a person to fall in love.

Verbal communication only accounts for 14% ....body language 20 something...we learn a lot about people before they ever say a word

working