Do you believe on the compatibility of western zodiac signs? or Chinese zodiac s

1. phoenix_028@yahoo profile image61
    phoenix_028@yahooposted 7 years ago

Do you believe on the compatibility of western zodiac signs? or Chinese zodiac sign?

Some people I know base their relationship on their zodiac signs whether it be western or eastern... do you think that there would be a high probability that relationships would work based on their signs?

2. Wayne Brown profile image84
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

I really don't know much about the Chinese signs but I have found there is some relevance to the Western signs with regard to the behavior and personalities of the individuals associated with the sign by birth. I am on the cusp of Saggitarus and Capricorn. The Capricorn gives me my center line and focus and tends to make me a bit demanding. The Saggitarus softens those traits and rounds my corners. I think it is a good mix. WB

3. Barnsey profile image81
    Barnseyposted 5 years ago

I have definately seen similarities between people of the same zodiac sign. I think we all can say that and denying it is just showing your stubborness. The positioning of the stars upon your birth affects the chemical balance in your brain thus influencing your behavior and personality. That is a perfectly scientific explanation! Nothing mystical about it really if you think about it.

working