jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

In a relationship who do you think has a better understanding of what you want,

1. lawrencebeach2010 profile image60
    lawrencebeach2010posted 7 years ago

In a relationship who do you think has a better understanding of what you want, a man or a woman?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4565251_f260.jpg

2. pertibha321 profile image44
    pertibha321posted 7 years ago

As i feel its not about man or woman some guys are also secitive today and also many girls are there who dont much cares of partners feelings.but am not master of it to tell the best answer.

3. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Whichever one pays the most attention to their partner. While some people are very good at hiding their feelings, someone who knows them well will almost always be able to detect and react to them. I don't know that there is any true statistics about how often it's a man and how often it's a woman.

4. Bronson_Hub profile image61
    Bronson_Hubposted 7 years ago

I suggest being skeptical of anyone who claims to know your wants better than you do regardless of gender.  That's usually a flag for someone who behaves in a controlling way.  Perhaps we can ask, in a relationship, which gender tries to tell the other they know their partners wants better than their partner does?  In most of my relationships I recall hearing, "No, you don't like to do x, y, or z, remember?"  To which I often thought in response, "Erm, say what?"  Then a debate begins on who has a better understanding on our inner workings.  The irony being, our feelings aren't up for debate.

5. dianne143 profile image37
    dianne143posted 7 years ago

It must be a give and take to have harmonious relationship.

working