jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I really need help, because I feel am losing it every time I start thinking abou

1. profile image48
    carter34posted 7 years ago

I really need help, because I feel am losing it every time I start thinking about this girl, see...

I love this girl that I met through a (girl) friend, we dated for abit but then she started playing games, but  before that she said she doesn’t mind a relationship as long as we take it slow, I agreed to that, then after a few weeks she turned around saying she’s not sure she wants a relationship, she wants to be free and all and doesn’t want to be branded as someone’s girl after hearing that I packed up and ran for the hills, deleted her contacts and everything that I had connected to her though I still had feelings for her. Nine months past and she calls me saying she got my new number from

2. Peace,Love,Joy profile image50
    Peace,Love,Joyposted 7 years ago

well find a new girl then because she has probably moved on and you should to.

3. Bronson_Hub profile image59
    Bronson_Hubposted 7 years ago

What is it about her that keeps you hooked?  Be honest smile

4. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

Move on.  Eventually you will find someone decent and mature enough for you.

5. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

You did the right thing in deleting all your contacts with her because she was playing games with you and you knew it.  It seems like she still is playing games - After saying she doesn't want to be branded by being someone's girl she's later decided to seek out your phone number.  You have had feelings for her but it's most likely history would repeat again if you get involved with her.  She may feel she regrets what she did when you were dating, but still, it's most likely history would repeat.

working