jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Should one not wait for valentine's day to express his/her love ,but celebrate t

1. Jangaplanet profile image80
    Jangaplanetposted 6 years ago

Should one not wait for valentine's day to express his/her love ,but celebrate their love everyday?

2. Vishaaa profile image78
    Vishaaaposted 6 years ago

I never celebrated valentine day.So I'm not quite sure how others feel about this special day.
    It is somewhat odd to wait until then and express your love. But still how you feel when you get a surprise gift from Santa on Christmas?It means a lot than any other ordinary gifts right. just like that...

3. CARIBQUEEN profile image71
    CARIBQUEENposted 6 years ago

Love is something that is shared on a daily basis.  It is great for the receiver to know that he or she is being loved.  Never wait until it is too late to tell someone how you love and appreciate them.

4. wychic profile image91
    wychicposted 6 years ago

I agree that love and appreciation should be expressed on a daily basis. I never did "get" Valentine's Day...if someone doesn't show it every day then it won't seem genuine that one day a year, and if they always show it then there's no point setting aside a particular day to do something. My husband and I don't celebrate Valentine's Day, we just try to do special things for each other at every opportunity.

5. dianne143 profile image38
    dianne143posted 6 years ago

Its not a good point that you only wait/ express your love to someone during occasions. Love must be express everyday.

working