jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

how would you know if your man is lying to you? specifically about his feelings.

1. vivienblue_06 profile image52
    vivienblue_06posted 7 years ago

how would you know if your man is lying to you? specifically about his feelings...

2. Dexter Yarbrough profile image82
    Dexter Yarbroughposted 7 years ago

First you should ask men specifically (those that will tell you the truth are real men and want to be helpful)!

You can tell by a change in mannerisms, body language towards you (non-verbal cues), as well as how he says things (what is said doesn't change, its how it is stated).

For example, if you are a couple that says "I love you," watch how he says it and watch his mannerisms and body language. There will be a tendency for the body to tighten up (a form of resistance) and for the the eyes to dart or look up to the right.

Anyway, check those things first! I will follow your question.

3. vivienblue_06 profile image52
    vivienblue_06posted 7 years ago

well you see we broke up weeks ago, and I can never really tell if what he says is true that he has another girl already, because in the way he said it, I feel like he's just exaggerating it so I that I can move on with my life. what do you think about it?

4. cottontail profile image60
    cottontailposted 7 years ago

If your gut is that you can't tell that might be your first clue that something is off.

working