How do i tell if my boyfriends friend are really his friends & if its true how d

1. profile image46
    Fly_girlposted 7 years ago

How do i tell if my boyfriends friend are really his friends & if its true how do i tell him??

ok so i dont think my boyfriends friends are really his FRIENDS. My guy-friend tells me what his so called friends do and say. But then again i dont really know for sure. please help!

2. KristenNWood profile image54
    KristenNWoodposted 7 years ago

Well, you are going to have to be more specific. How do they treat him and you? Can you give some examples? smile

3. profile image46
    Fly_girlposted 7 years ago

Well today his friends told me that he wanted to break up with me and i believed them. During lunch they came up to me and were like " Yeah Matt wants to break up with you because hes mad at you." They kept telling me he was mad at me for the whole morning and i didn't believe them, but they got more and more serious then i started to believe them. So during lunch I threw the bracelet at my boyfriend gave me at him and he asked me what was wrong and i told him what his "friends" said. My boyfriend didn't do anything he just didn't care. I got mad and i wasn't talking to anyone. He asked me what was wrong but i didn't answer. We made up, but i still think his friends hate him. My boyfriend and i have been going out for 6 months now and i love him i dont want to break up with him but if he doesnt care then i guess i have to but i dont know what to do.

working