jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you get the guy to say I Love you?

1. profile image46
    shellymccainposted 7 years ago

How do you get the guy to say I Love you?

If you have been with someone for 12 years. you should know if they love you. I know he loves me. But he never says it.

2. Fortadam profile image83
    Fortadamposted 7 years ago

Some people have an easier time than others saying the big "L" word.  So much can factor in, its difficult to say without knowing more about him.

*He could have had a hard childhood (or an overbearing one)
    *He might feel awkward showing outward emotion (does he show his affection in public, or is he bashful?)
    *He might have loved someone very deeply before and was hurt by them.
    *He might have lost a loved one a long time ago and since then he associates love with pain.
    *He might not actually love you (harsh but possible).

There are many many reasons - but the easiest way to find out is to simply ask ... he's really the only person who can answer.

If he truly loves you then he should be able to share why its so hard to say so.

3. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 7 years ago

Some people don't emote out loud like others do.  If you KNOW he loves you and he's proven it through actions for 12 years, hold onto that.  There is such a thing as a man of few words (not here on HubPages of course) but if you know from his actions and commitment, maybe let that be enough?

4. profile image46
    shellymccainposted 7 years ago

Because it is nice to hear I love you. If he does then why not say it. Is it hard to say? Is it he don't but wants me around?

5. iamking profile image53
    iamkingposted 7 years ago

are u truly love him?   leave your ego and say i love you to your  ....

if you waste  your time u loss him

that"s it

Thank you
    King smile