jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

the guy i'm engaged to tells me he loves me and all but he is confused and don't

1. profile image42
    sweetcheeks9223posted 8 years ago

the guy i'm engaged to tells me he loves me and all but he is confused and don't know if he wants to

i love him more then anything and i don't want to lose him, please someone tell me how do i get him to stay with me.

2. adsensesecrets profile image60
    adsensesecretsposted 8 years ago

well you cant make anyone stay but when you let go a bit they come back more. so give him space... dont worry because you wouldnt want to be with someone who doesnt want you anyway. life is too short. it will all turn out the way it is supposed to.

3. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

It's probably not so unusual for a man (or woman) to feel confused after making a big committment.  Big committments can be scary even when we know we've made the right choice (ie: getting engaged).  You've asked how can I get him to stay with me. Firstly, remember that he's already committed to you, above all others, so try not to freak out too much, and just express your feelings honestly when you're feeling calm and he is too.  You can't force someone to stay with you because you would only end up both being unhappy, the engagement is about the love between the two of you, you need to remind him how happy he makes you and how much it means to you, and how frightened you feel when he feels confused and you don't.  Good communication now will hopefully lead to good communication in the future, best wishes!

4. profile image0
    drshawty1001posted 8 years ago

If he truly loves you, he will stay engaged to you and eventually marry you.Nothing will stop him from being with you,nothing at all.Give him time to get his feelings in order and if he decides you are not the one, you will cry and suffer for a little while but time will heal you.You deserve smeone who wants to be with you and it's 100% clear about it.Don't le it get you down.

working