jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Do you think you can change your destiny?

1. youmeget profile image77
    youmegetposted 7 years ago

Do you think you can change your destiny?

2. Monkey-_ profile image58
    Monkey-_posted 7 years ago

Thats a difficult one.
    Its difficult to know what your destiny is until it happens.
    But I do believe that if somehow a master wizard or some such tells you what your destiny is, you can make an effort to try and change it.
    Although maybe, if it is your destiny and what is meant to happen, the forces of the universe will conspire against you and make what is meant to happen happen.
    I am not sure I belive in destiny being something that will definately happen. It goes against the idea of free will.
    You may know your destiny, but it is your choice whether you accept it.

3. profile image0
    David99999posted 7 years ago

Yes. Since I believe that everything is consciousness, I believe that each of us - by calmly meditating and, consulting **qualified sources ** - can guide our destiny in the direction in which we want to go.

4. Alexzander profile image57
    Alexzanderposted 7 years ago

The future is one peculiarity: it is necessary only to look at it as it changes immediately. (The Prophet)

5. Bronson_Hub profile image59
    Bronson_Hubposted 7 years ago

These things never go well.  Best not to mess with prophecies and destiny.  Look what happened to Oedipus.

6. Ashantina profile image59
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

7. theseus profile image82
    theseusposted 7 years ago

Yes, we are given choices and the free will to make those choices.The things that happen to us are the echoes of our own doings.

8. ramyaprithvi profile image50
    ramyaprithviposted 7 years ago

Ya sure .......... our destiny is iin our hand

9. A la carte profile image57
    A la carteposted 7 years ago

...........................of course you can...the real question is do you have the motivation to do so.

10. sampatrik profile image60
    sampatrikposted 7 years ago

Yes every one can change destiny with dedication towards work

11. snigdha.s profile image80
    snigdha.sposted 7 years ago

No,what is destined will happen no matter what you do?I strongly believe in destiny.There are few things that does defy logic but cannot be controlled and not in our hands.We can make choices but only if you are left with a choice to make.Life can be so unpredictable at times that it is difficult to reason with.It is fate that plays a pivotal role.