How do you get an ex back that probably hates you and has a new boyfriend etc?..

1. profile image46
    jakwterrell2011posted 7 years ago

How do you get an ex back that probably hates you and has a new boyfriend etc?...

How do you get an ex back that probably hates you and has a new boyfriend but said at one point she does indeed loves you?..

2. aheil profile image61
    aheilposted 7 years ago

Hey take a look at this:http://developyourlife.net/relationships/how-can-i-get-my-ex-back.html

it may have your answer

3. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 7 years ago

There are close to 7 Billion people on the planet!
    I cannot for the life of me figure out why so many people insists on trying to go backwards rather than move forward.
    Over and over again I see questions on hupages asking, "How do I get my ex back?"

Your future lies ahead of you, not behind you.
    An ex is an ex for a reason and it's usually a good reason!
    Stop romantizing your past and don't allow yourself to be suckered into trying to decode "hidden" meanings from words your ex spouts.

Grown people are fairly decisive when it comes to asking for things they really want. Just because someone still loves you or has feelings for you does not mean they believe you are the right person for them to spend the rest of their life with! Stop cheating yourself out of a possible future with someone who not only loves you but wants to be with you!

working