jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I cheated on my boyfriend with my ex-boyfriend. What do to?

1. profile image51
    LittlePrincess93posted 5 years ago

I cheated on my boyfriend with my ex-boyfriend. What do to?

My ex-bf and I were together for almost 3 years (including periods of break-ups) and he was my first love. (I'm 19 and he is 21). I dumped him because we turned from lovers into friends w/ benefits, the spark was over. I dumped him for another boy, he's now my current bf for almost 1 year. He's too clingy & obsessed with me. My ex kept on texting me but I always replied cold. After, we dated 4 times & had sex. I have no a very high sex drive w/ my ex (low sex drive w/ current b. We missed eachother and I love being w/ him. I also feel guilty for not feeling guilty & scared he doesn't trust me.

2. profile image0
    jlcustompcposted 5 years ago

First your current BF has no reason to trust you. It is never the fault of the victim, you chose to cheat and that is 1000% your fault.

You do not feel guilty because you do not care about you current BF if you did you would not cheat.

You need to come totally clean with your current BF or you just need to break up and be single for awhile until you figure out what you really want in a man. You do not need a boy, boy's and girl's  play games like you are here. Men and Women commit and make wise choices. Do not let your base desires rule over you. Take control of your life and you hormones.

1. profile image51
      LittlePrincess93posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I meant: I'm scared my ex-boyfriend doesn't trust me anymore IF we would be back together (because I dumped him for my current bf (but my ex bc dumped me twice before)).

Thanks for your advice!

3. soconfident profile image84
    soconfidentposted 5 years ago

Seems like your current boyfriend means nothing to you. It looks like your concerned about your ex-boyfriend. Its never a good idea to cheat, but at the same time he my feel that you still very strong feelings for him. So your chances of you trusting you my be 50/50