jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What do you think of three-somes while married?

1. mybabytia1 profile image58
    mybabytia1posted 6 years ago

What do you think of three-somes while married?

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

I think the reason one gets married is because they feel they've explored their wild sides, made mistakes gotten many things out of their system, and have learned what it's important for them to be happy.

They have reached a point where they know who they are and know what they want out of life and in a mate.

There really is no need to get married if you want to have threesomes or have sex with other people.

Having said that if all three people involved are fine with it who are we to judge them. Life is a personal journey.

3. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

though i think they are rare, if both partners are ok with it, then there is nothing wrong with doing it. it's only sex which is just another form of play.

4. devonna31 profile image56
    devonna31posted 6 years ago

I think that having a three-some while married is okay as long as all envolved in the act are in agreement. What people do in the privacy of their relationship is their business. Marriage is a very serious commitment, entered into by two people.

Intercourse is not a contracted obligation. It's normally an act of passion on the part of one or more. Adding a third person doesn't weaken a marriage, unless the foundation was flawed from the very beginning.

working