jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do you define Love?

1. Alhamora profile image63
    Alhamoraposted 7 years ago

How do you define Love?

2. profile image0
    David99999posted 7 years ago

I would have to say, that I define love as an enduring feeling that survives a great deal of hardship.  Real love truly does concur all.

3. noyon_ku profile image56
    noyon_kuposted 7 years ago

I don't know what is love? but I can say that no man can live without love.

4. ramyaprithvi profile image48
    ramyaprithviposted 7 years ago

Love is endless relationship.....................last longs forever

5. Alhamora profile image63
    Alhamoraposted 7 years ago

Love is an illusion, perhaps delusion but definitely not a solution to life's misery and complexities. It makes life difficult and always leaves you in a lose-lose situation.

6. CARIBQUEEN profile image72
    CARIBQUEENposted 7 years ago

To me, Love can be defined as more than a feeling.  It is more of an experience.  It is something that grows over a period of time.  Young people usually say "fall in love".  I say, "grow in love".  I believe that if you literally fall that you will hit the bottom or ground eventually.  Maybe, that is why it doesn't last sometimes.  Love means more than wanting to be near a person.  It means mutual respect - loving someone despite shortfalls; listening to someone objectively without criticism; good communication; giving and receiving in return; accepting each other's faults; appreciating each other; solving conflicts amicably without animosity.  Love embraces so many things but most of all love is enduring - it is supposed to last to the very end of time. LOVE!

working