jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you believe in love? why or why not

1. annabelle_araiza profile image54
    annabelle_araizaposted 7 years ago

Do you believe in love? why or why not

what people think about ,love

2. smelloftruth profile image60
    smelloftruthposted 7 years ago

The real question is whether popular music will cease or not. Music is just an offshot of love.

3. slwade profile image58
    slwadeposted 7 years ago

This is a really difficult question as I think I'm in love with my current boyfreind as I have never felt like this with any of my ex's.

The best way I can describe it is I'd do anything for him and can imagine being with him forever. We have loads in common and can be open and honest with each other about anything (which includes terrible stuff lol) and so far its never broken us.

Hes not a complete stunner but I dont want that. I met him through a freind on facebook and fancied him before I really met him and when I did nothing changed I just liked him even more.

Anyway what about you? What do you think?

4. noyon_ku profile image56
    noyon_kuposted 7 years ago

Love is the only things that can change one,s life. Love can make life better.

5. Craan profile image67
    Craanposted 7 years ago

I absolutely believe in love! You must totally love yourself first, before you can truly love another, though.

6. Pagelift profile image60
    Pageliftposted 7 years ago

I do believe in love. I'm not in love currently but I've felt it.

7. Supercellbaebe profile image61
    Supercellbaebeposted 7 years ago

Of course I believe in love! 

I only discovered what it actually feels like, for the very 1st time on Wednesday evening and I am 24 years old.  Love is the most warm, soft yet powerful, blissful emotion I have ever felt.  Before Wednesday I can honestly say I never felt it before. 

Oh, and in case your wondering what I did on Wednesday to feel such an incredible emotion, I actually went for the first time to The London Buddhist Center and learned a meditation technique called "Metta" which is Loving Kindness meditation.  It is profound, and wonderful. 

But as Craan says, you cannot love another, until you love yourself.  I found that out to my utter shock.  It is absolutely true.  xxx

8. phiphi profile image57
    phiphiposted 7 years ago

Yeah i believe in love and i love my husband very much and love is the thing that shows us that we are in heaven when we sleep in our lovers arms

working