jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Men, why do y'all always break a girls heart, and ruin their lives??

1. annabelle_araiza profile image56
    annabelle_araizaposted 6 years ago

Men, why do y'all always break a girls heart, and ruin their lives??

love

2. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

surely you jest. are you saying women are innocent of such acts? i know lots of guys who have lost their houses and part of their earning to women who are out to get a free life. perhaps your heart was broken by some guy but blaming us all is nothing short of absurd. my question is in todays society, why do some women blame men for all their problems, even to the point where they say it's men's fault that women get plastic surgery?

3. Liam Hannan profile image59
    Liam Hannanposted 6 years ago

Counterpoint;

Ladies, have you ever thought it might be you?

Yes, there are lots of men who are liars, cheats, wasters scoundrels, lazy, foolish, selfish and ignorant. So why do you choose to date them?

4. profile image0
    David99999posted 6 years ago

If I may say so...you sound like a very unhappy person.  First, I suggest determining what, exactly, you want in a partner.  Second, don't rush...relax and take your time finding somebody who meets your requirements, Third - and, probably, most important - **be** **realistic**.  Don't follow Sandra Bullock's lead, for example.  Remain as objective as possible when shopping (also...remember...the people you are "browsing" are also human, and - just like you - they are looking for certain attributes). Also, use your past as a learning experience. Don't dwell on it....learn from it.

In my experience, people, in general, tend to scam themselves.  Because, they want something so badly...they tend to believe whatever suits their cause.  I don't mean to sound sexist...however, studies show that young women tend to believe that they can change their men (PSSST....this is a false expectation).

5. dianne143 profile image38
    dianne143posted 6 years ago

Its not only  with men but its a vice versa. This is life and we should know how to move on, forgive and set some goals in life.

working