jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are some ways to help my man de-stress?

1. Daniella Lopez profile image93
    Daniella Lopezposted 7 years ago

What are some ways to help my man de-stress?

My husband has been really stressed lately due to work. What are some ways that I can help him relax and de-stress?

2. shaekelly profile image64
    shaekellyposted 7 years ago

Exercise helps in the relieving of stress. Maybe he should develop a workout regimen.  U can cook candelight dinner, run him a warm bath, an pamper him, and then put him to sleep lol. But seriously sex is a great stress reliever.

3. T.Y._Hudson profile image61
    T.Y._Hudsonposted 7 years ago

The best stress reliever for a guy, would have to be sex. If he's too tired, you might want to give him a hand in some way. Anger and frustration seem to disappear after a man.... well... does his thing.
    A dip in a hottub might help out too. If you don't have one, you could always rent a hotel room that has one in it.
    Another thing that I like to do, is to run away for the weekend. Usually I will take off to a beach, but almost anywhere you get away to will help. A hockey game, football game, anything like that should help out.
    Something that I never hear of women doing for men, is signing them up for a spa treatment, or to get a good massage. Just coming home to my girl telling me that she bought me a spa package, would make me feel a lot better. It would sound so goofy to me, that I would probably stop feeling stressed out, at least for a little while.

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

honestly, sex and lots of it. different kinds , different places . i'm not being a pig, it would honestly make a difference.

5. HERBERT ubaldo profile image59
    HERBERT ubaldoposted 6 years ago

Pls read my hub entitled, REFLEXOLOGY & RELAXATION. To fight stress he needs
    to relax.