jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you believe in love? Or is it just a chemical imbalace in the brain.

1. Ranzi profile image82
    Ranziposted 7 years ago

Do you believe in love? Or is it just a chemical imbalace in the brain.

2. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 7 years ago

Oh WoW......"mental illness" has now become rampant identified by many names .....would have never thought in a million years love would be considered a chemical imbalance.  lol P.S.  Let that which is innocent aka not understood remain that way.

CiAO

3. Mikeydoes profile image76
    Mikeydoesposted 7 years ago

Love 100% has to do with the brain.

Love also happens because it is what you are somewhat7 forced in to as a kid. All I ever was asked -  Are you with someone? Have a girlfriend yet? The society forces us in to it, and most of the time people get married thinking they are in love.. Too bad they clash more than the titans and end up being miserable.

4. Matt in Jax profile image70
    Matt in Jaxposted 7 years ago

I believe love to be more of a chemical balance in the brain, instead of as an imbalance. The only thing it seems to imbalance the majority of the time is your emotions.
    It can cloud your brain and many of the actions that you commit while you are distracted by it.
    This shouldn't make it sound like a terrible or dangerous things though. Love is beautiful and I do think it exists.

5. profile image0
    jasper420posted 6 years ago

LOL!!!! A chemical imbalance in the brain too funny not at all love dose exsit its rather or not its worth finding thats the qushtion

working