jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What makes you want to commit to a person?

1. Vishaaa profile image77
    Vishaaaposted 7 years ago

What makes you want to commit to a person?

2. saanj H profile image75
    saanj Hposted 7 years ago

Hi

The honesty, sincerity, the purity of  soul and the perspective of a person towards life and others has made me commit to a person.

3. Ashantina profile image61
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

knowing that we are best friends, lovers and partners.. a deep spiritual connection, love, feeling 'safe' with that person.. and knowing that he'll always be there for me..

4. porusmistry profile image58
    porusmistryposted 7 years ago

First of all everybody check the activity of the person then
    they  will relevant comment on the other person..

Thanks Porusmistry

5. Cheeky Girl profile image73
    Cheeky Girlposted 7 years ago

What makes me commit to a person is that they have qualities that I admire or like. They can be many things. To commit is to want to be with that person more than any other person, and also because of how that person makes us feel. It is as much how they feel about us as it is about how we feel about them.

Commitment means being part of the person's life, and it is a 2-way thing. So they wish the same. When two people are attracted to each other and move to commit to being permanently with each other, it is a wonderful thing, and not something that should involve coercion or threat or deception. It should be out of love, caring, of wanting to share oneself with the other, and to grow...

6. cottontail profile image60
    cottontailposted 7 years ago

Feeling loved and embraced unconditionally. Also, feeling deeply understood.

7. WordNLipsAffair profile image71
    WordNLipsAffairposted 7 years ago

I think love and finally realizing that you probably can't live or really function without that person.

8. windresistant profile image56
    windresistantposted 7 years ago

I didn't even have to "want" to commit to my man... its just the way we are.

9. ajuvr profile image65
    ajuvrposted 7 years ago

Real commitment sounds when you commit yourself to render what you cherish to receive.

10. Jalapeno10 profile image78
    Jalapeno10posted 7 years ago

If that person worths it. Then I will do without hesitation. smile

11. chloe's hub profile image57
    chloe's hubposted 7 years ago

when we have a better understanding... that i can be me and he can be him when we are together... its magic you know.

12. profile image45
    privic4ruleposted 7 years ago

one thing that can make commit to some is when i have grate love for the person. when i admire so much good qualities i like, i feel like commiting myself to the person.

working