jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

People like getting married but how many of them are happy after doing it????

1. wasim.akhtar.83 profile image57
    wasim.akhtar.83posted 6 years ago

People like getting married but how many of them are happy after doing it????

2. HattieMattieMae profile image60
    HattieMattieMaeposted 6 years ago

hmm that is the question..and what was there motives for getting married in the first place. Think it just depends on what kind of foundation was laid at the begining of the relationship and whether they were truthfully and open about everything from the start. If they were not there trueselves and communicated effectively it is a lot harder to be happy in the middle of the marriage.

3. barbergirl28 profile image78
    barbergirl28posted 6 years ago

I would hope if a person gets married that they aren't just doing it for the gifts or the big party. If they do it for the right reasons, 100% of them should be happy after doing it. I can't say the same thing after they have been married awhile. But that depends on the couple as a whole, not individually.

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Apparently not many. The divorce rate is gowing down. But at a very slow pace. When times get tough, people tend to want change. One of those changes is a different person to be latched too. Most adults in America go through an average of three marrages in their life. In India, there are arranged marriages. If it was possible, there would be more divorces with the idea of arraged marriages in America.

5. MyMentalistMind0 profile image59
    MyMentalistMind0posted 6 years ago

I think a lot of people believe once they are married the fun stops.Especially when it comes to Sex! However, I think the fun just begins because when your married you can begin to have it in as many spots as possible. As long as you do not get caught! Also I think people tend to not do any romance because they get so busy. I think people should take time for themselves as a couple and set aside some time every week for some romance smile

working