Practicality on Online Dating?

1. jacobsterling profile image52
    jacobsterlingposted 6 years ago

Practicality on Online Dating?

For you, is it really practical to go online dating than the usual and traditional dating?

2. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Online dating causes some issues. You hold the other person in a certain view. When you meet them that view might change causing some problems. Yes, you believe the same things and think of them as well but they have some habits you could never ignore. Leaving the seat up, snoring, leaving dirty dishes in the sink, being a slob, or they could be obsessed with cleaning with a slight OCD.
    Also, no one talks online like they do in real life. They might sound simple, intelligent, and thoughtful online. However, this might not be true. For example, people have told me I sound calm and patient online. Trust me, this is false.
    If you do attempt online dating, please use video chat before you decide to meet with them.

3. Rooskaya profile image47
    Rooskayaposted 6 years ago

It is hard to make out who is the real person on the other side.You just need to be careful.Online dating can be turned into traditional dating if both the parties are genuine and willing.