jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What will be your reaction to cheating?

1. mdlawyer profile image40
    mdlawyerposted 6 years ago

What will be your reaction to cheating?

Suppose you discover that your spouse has cheated you for the first time.  What will be your reaction.

2. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

If there was proof, I would sit down with him, confront him and ask what is going, and why.  Then I would likely pack up, and remove myself from the situation.

Cheating is a number of things to the one who is cheated on:  it is a betrayal of vows, it is lying to your spouse's face, it is dangerous in that he could be bringing an STD or worse into the relationship and it says a great deal about the integrity of the cheater. 

Who needs it?!?!

3. Just Ask Susan profile image89
    Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago

That is a hard question to answer as it has never happened to me and hopefully never will. I would however probably be quite upset. Not to the point of killing him but pretty upset.

4. Jangaplanet profile image80
    Jangaplanetposted 6 years ago

I always say that if the person cheated on me then it is not me who will suffer or be hurt by them- because my concious- whether i gave my all for the relationship- will not be wounded because my heart was in the right place. Though it is them who will feel the shame and hurt for not being honest.

5. Daffy Duck profile image58
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

Have a nice life.

6. GlstngRosePetals profile image78
    GlstngRosePetalsposted 6 years ago

I'd be very upset but it would be his loss and I hope the other girl was worth it. The way I see it if he did it to me then he will do the same to her in a matter of time. Life is to short and there are plenty of men out there looking for a honest and a faithfull woman. So I'd give him the boot and I definetly wouldn't give him the chance to explain because there's nothing to explain.

working