jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What should I do?

1. theblackoutgirl profile image60
    theblackoutgirlposted 6 years ago

What should I do?

hi, um me and this guy work together - he's full time and I work part time but we're about the same age. He does all of the above, appart from we were texting like almost everyday and he said he wanted to hang out but he didn't say any real time or place - so i'm kinda confused. does he like me really? should I text me to say hi (as he hasn't texted me for a while)?

2. Daffy Duck profile image59
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

Tell him how you feel.  Take a chance.

3. theblackoutgirl profile image60
    theblackoutgirlposted 6 years ago

taking that chance is hard, i've been hurt before - but i might have another try at it, it could be my lucky day lets hope i don't chicken out . . .

4. source@one profile image55
    source@oneposted 6 years ago

guys are hunters so if anything make him come to you, show  some interest but dont over do it. you have to take the upper hand!

5. NorthEast Timber profile image60
    NorthEast Timberposted 6 years ago

Text him once more just a simple Hi and then let him take it from there.  Any more than that and he might feel your too possessive and get creeped out. 

As far as being hurt, we've all been hurt.  Yours is no worse than anyone elses.  It's a part of life, it means  your human.  But would you really give  up the joy and fun of love and friendship, just to avoid being hurt?  Of course not.  We just have to take our lumps and remember how crappy it would be to have never loved at all.

working