jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Will my wife understand?

1. David Warren profile image81
    David Warrenposted 6 years ago

Will my wife understand?

Do you think my wife will understand that the house wasn't ready for our Easter dinner guests because while she is at work I couldn't pry myself off Hub pages long enough?

2. chspublish profile image82
    chspublishposted 6 years ago

If she is a hubber, probably, if not, she won't. Though seeing how well you've progressed on hub pages, maybe she should be proud of your achievements. You joined just a short time ago and you've strode to the top. Well done.
    If you're that good on hub pages it should be bteeze to write some little ditty or poem or wonderful descriptive piece on how much you love her and love having her in your life. Now get cracking before she's back!

3. Movie Master profile image75
    Movie Masterposted 6 years ago

Hi David, Nope! don't think your wife is going to be too understanding at all! but if it helps 'I' and thousands of our fellow hubbers 'do' understand! Happy Easter.

4. David Warren profile image81
    David Warrenposted 6 years ago

Thank you both and Happy Easter!
    chspublish- No she isn't a hubber, actually multitasking all will be good. Loved your answer and thank you kindly for the confidence boost!
    Movie Master- You are right, she would have my head, lol. This realm is very addictive!

5. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

oohhh man are you in trouble!  I don't know her, but I'm thinking she might be a little peeved about it.  Being a woman, she may even read more into it than just not getting things ready.

Buy flowers, give candy, compliment, compliment, compliment and when you get out of traction--let us know how it went!

6. ChristineVianello profile image61
    ChristineVianelloposted 6 years ago

If she does not hub, I do not think she will understand. But if it makes you feel better, I understand completly.

7. sky789 profile image55
    sky789posted 6 years ago

I'm not sure but sounds like you on a lot of trouble.

8. cathylynn99 profile image75
    cathylynn99posted 6 years ago

it depends on your wife. my husband wrote a story in which our cat taunts him about me spending more time on hubpages than with him. he got kudos at our writer's group. he's getting something out of it and has a sense of humor about it. he also says he respects my right to have a separate life. i've got a gem, but maybe you do, too.

working