jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do you keep the love sparking in your relationship.....

1. sir_tallest profile image64
    sir_tallestposted 6 years ago

How do you keep the love sparking in your relationship.....

2. Arnoldwebster profile image76
    Arnoldwebsterposted 6 years ago

First of all you can start by always loving ur partner and you also have to mean it.
    Secondly, you have try to be available whenever your partner needs you.
    Thirdly, if you are in a relationship intimacy, romance and love making is important.

3. Entourage_007 profile image86
    Entourage_007posted 6 years ago

I agree, be available for your partner when they need you.  Show that you love her and be sincere.  Every once and awhile its a good idea to do something creative to spice up the relationship, this will help to increase the romantic energy between a couple.

One of the biggest factors has always been.... Be a good listener.  Nothing will help you understand a woman more than being a good listener, and she will notice.  When you show a girl that your a good listener, you show her that you sincerely care.

If you've been in a relationship for quite awhile and your trying to spice things up.  Its a great idea to change things up a bit... Do something that isn't routine - even if it doesn't cost money. 

Fishing, Hiking, riding bikes, picnics at the beach or at the park.  Take the dogs for a walk and have  nice talk... Make her a surprise dinner.  Etc.

4. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

Keep doing the things that brought you together!
    "It's far easier to maintain a fire than it is to reignite a spark!"

People tend to "relax" too much once they know their mate is "emotionally connected" to them. It's not uncommon to hear someone later say, "He/She is not the same person I fell in love with." Why would anyone stop doing what works is beyond me!
    "When we change, our circumstances change."

Awhile back I wrote a hub asking if we saved "our best" for the beginning of relationships.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/relationshipsdo … ebeginning

5. jpcmc profile image87
    jpcmcposted 6 years ago

Enjoy doing things you like together.  Moreover explore and learn new things with each other as well. 

Never miss an opportunity to say how you feel.  You'll be surprised at how little time we all have.

Appreciate your partner.  The little things make the difference.

6. shanaya profile image77
    shanayaposted 6 years ago

By loving him more as the days pass. i will keep reminding him that i love him..try it once..it works..smile

working