jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What's the most embarrasing thing has ever happened to you in a public place?

1. sangre profile image96
    sangreposted 6 years ago

What's the most embarrasing thing has ever happened to you in a public place?

2. yshashikant profile image71
    yshashikantposted 6 years ago

How about shitting in your pants? I had diarrhea those days and as far as i remember i was in 4th grade. I guess its the most embarrassing thing that could ever happen to me..

3. ChristineVianello profile image60
    ChristineVianelloposted 6 years ago

I was in first grade and I had to use the restroom horribly bad! My teacher Mrs. Bell, said NO! We were leaving from mass back to our classroom when I peed all over myself. Everyone laughed at me.

4. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 6 years ago

I've gone in my pants at work because I didn't have enough time to make it to the bathroom. LOL Sadly, that's not the most embarrasing thing that has happened to me, but somehow, they all have to do with exiting the bathroom! LOL

5. Toby Simon profile image37
    Toby Simonposted 6 years ago

i guess when i slide down on my bike! haha it was crowded back then and i saw them laughed at me!

6. profile image52
    imagine.charposted 6 years ago

I was at my mother's for lunch with all the family on Bank Holiday Monday just gone.
    My cousin has 2 beautiful little girls, quite young as well. My auntie, the girls' gran, Linda, was asking the youngest what she had in her mouth and at the time I had walked out the kitchen back door into the garden where everyone was sitting, and overheard this question being asked and as Emily, the youngest was standing directly in line with me, I thought Linda was talking to me so I stood there with my mouth open wide and suddenly everyone was laughing.
    My mother and grandma was in the kitchen cleaning everything up and I was so embarrassed, I went into the kitchen and told them. Everybody was laughing so hard because I was just stood there with my mouth opening proving that I had nothing in my mouth..........Cringe!

working