jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What does he mean?

1. profile image47
    RhyannonDorothyposted 6 years ago

What does he mean?

Sorry about all the questions about my ex. ive just never done this before.

Me and my ex split up in febuary for a number of reasons.

we are now back in contact, we speak everyday but he said he misses what we had when we were together and that he's sorry for ending things with me, and that he regrets it so much.

im just not sure if I should let him back into my life. I do care for him alot and im glad we're in close contact again, but im scared of getting hurt.
    what should I do?

2. Felixedet2000 profile image56
    Felixedet2000posted 6 years ago

give him the chance as  though there was no problem before.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

If you "are not sure" then don't let him back into your life. An ex is an ex for a reason and it's usually a very good reason.
    Entering into a relationship with doubts is never a good thing. More often than not when we ignore our "doubts" we later find ourselves saying, "Something told me not to....etc"
    The purpose of the mind is to protect the heart.
    Best of luck!

4. profile image47
    RhyannonDorothyposted 6 years ago

I really want to give him a chance, but like you said an ex is an ex for a reason.
    speaking to him has made me think of all the good times we had and there were so many.
    and not really that many bad times, until towards the end.
    we talk for hours everyday like we used to, he has talked to me about things that went on between him and the girl he was seeing after we split up. he said that leaving me for her was one of the biggest mistakes he has ever made.

in my eyes he;s the most amazing person i have ever met.

5. LuisEGonzalez profile image87
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

So give it another chance but be open to the possibility that it may not work the second time around. Also evaluate the reasons that led to the split.

6. kori howard profile image60
    kori howardposted 6 years ago

don't listen to anyone or your boyfriend.listen to your heart say or ask your parent for help.

7. Sassywolf profile image60
    Sassywolfposted 6 years ago

Hey I have been in a few relationships  and in my years of experiences it never works out to get back with an X.I tried that 7 times with one of my X -bf in the past and got hurt worse each  time,and then tried again with my x-husband  4-5 times and again same thing happened .Take it from me I have never seen a relationship work out the second time around and I have been there,seen that and it is not fun to be hurt worse each time!